Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly accept your return of UNWORN merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase. Exchanges are always free - complete the fields below and follow the instructions to receive return/exchange documents and shipping label.Start Your Return
Enter your Order ID, Last Name or Email Address, and Zip Code here
Please return item(s) in the original packaging. You will not be charged for the cost of exchange shipping if you use the PDF label provided. Our label can be used at USPS and FedEx locations. For the fastest turnaround time, sending through FedEx will be the best option.
The online return process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document. If you do not have a printer, please call customer service at (800) 288-3124.
Please keep a copy of return/exchange documentation for tracking purposes.
Returns will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the item(s). Please note: A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund. Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed. You will receive an email to confirm a successful return. A credit should appear on your credit card, or original method of payment, within two billing cycles..
If you suspect your product was damaged during shipment, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately by Live Chat or by phone at (800) 288-3124.
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please call us (800) 288-3124.
Weekdays: 9am to 9pm (EST)
Weekends: 9am to 5pm (EST)
Monday-Friday 8am-9pm ET
Saturday-Sunday 9am-6pm ET
Merrell.com Customer Service
1400 Industries Road
Richmond, IN 47374