Now in all-new patterns and print details. The fully waterproof Snow Bank 2.0 is crafted with a temperature rating of negative 25-degrees Fahrenheit. With a toggle closure for easy-on/off and rubber non-slip outsole, this wear-all-winter boot is a kid go-to for school days, snow days and more.
• Waterproof synthetic upper to keep feet dry & cozy
• Temperate rated to -25 degrees*
• Adjustable toggle closure for a secure fit
• 200g of M-SELECT Warm lightweight insulation
• M-SELECT Dry seam-sealed waterproof construction to keep feet dry
• Versatile sneaker-like outsole with M-SELECT Grip for super traction
*Merrell temperature ratings are general guidelines for warmth and comfort. How you feel temperature depends on a variety of factors. At different activity levels individuals will experience different metabolic rates which can be influenced by many other variables such as weather conditions, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.