Merrell® “A Beautiful Work in Progress” Book and Merrell Gear 2017 Sweepstakes – Official Rules
- Description.The Merrell® “A Beautiful Work in Progress” by Mirna Valerio Book and Merrell Gear 2017 Sweepstakes (the “Contest”) begins at 00:01 am ET on October 22, 2017, and ends at 11:59 pm ET on October 29, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). By participating in the Contest, participants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Merrell, a brand of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford, Michigan 49351 (the “Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Eligibility.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the fifty(50) United States (including the District of Columbia). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer, and director are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
- How to Enter.To enter, navigate to Insert Link Here (“Contest Website”) during the Contest Period and complete a Contest Entry Form in its entirety, including your name and valid e-mail address. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON THROUGH THE CONTEST WEBSITE.
In addition to entering directly through Contest Website, you have the opportunity to receive additional entries into the Contest by referring friends to enter the Contest. Specifically, you will receive one (1) additional entry each time that someone to whom you referred the Contest through Contest Website completes a Contest Entry Form. LIMIT SEVEN (7) REFERRAL ENTRIES.
Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering the Contest, you grant Sponsor the right to use your name and likeness for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Sponsor and its goods or services, all without further consent from or payment to you.
- Winner Selection.Grand Prize Winners: Seven (7) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or after October 31, 2017, from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail, and may be required to complete and return an eligibility affidavit and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner does not meet the eligibility criteria, does not fully comply with these Official Rules, or fails to sign and return the affidavit and/or release, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
If a prize winner is considered a minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of, or to, the winner’s parent or legal guardian, who must accept the prize, execute any required documents, and agree to all obligations and undertakings of the winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and winner, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- Prizes. Seven (7) Grand Prizes: each consisting of a promotional code valid towards the purchase of $150.00 in merchandise at www.Merrell.com(term and conditions, including expiration, may apply) and a signed copy of “A Beautiful Work in Progress” by Mirna Valerio valued at $14.95. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $164.95, and ARV of all prizes is $1,154.65. Prizes are non-transferable, and may not be substituted for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability of prize (or prize component) for any reason. A contestant may only win one prize during the contest period.
- General Conditions.All taxes and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for, and entrants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) completely release and hold Sponsor harmless against: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost Entry Forms; (b) network, internet, or computer malfunctions or damage related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, including but not limited to technical corruption or non-authorized human intervention, Sponsor in its sole discretion reserve the right to modify or cancel the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release.By receipt of any prize, winner (or, if a minor in his/her place of residence, the winner’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) agrees that Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Contest.
- Winners List.Names of prize winners may be requested by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2017 to Sponsor to the attention of “Merrell® “A Beautiful Work in Progress” by Mirna Valerio Book and Merrell Gear 2017 Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor/Administrator.The Sponsor and Administrator of this Contest is Merrell, a brand of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford, Michigan 49351 (“Sponsor”).