Merrell® National Parks Competitions – Terms and Conditions
1. Entry. Enter the Merrell® UK National Parks competition 2013 (the “Competition”) by visiting [www.merrell.com/uk] between 12:00 29 July 2013 and 23:59 31 August 2013 (the “Promotion Period”) and completing an entry form in its entirety.
2. Eligibility. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. Each entrant must be 18 years or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Channel islands and Isle of Man). Employees of the Promoter and UK National Parks, their licensed dealers, agents and affiliates, and employees’ immediate families are ineligible. Immediate family members include relatives living at the same address as an employee.
3. ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON Per Competition. Each entrant is only eligible to enter each of the four separate Competitions once all though all four separate competitions can be entered by the same entrant. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries become the Promoter’s property and will not be returned. By participating in the Competition or accepting a prize, entrants and travel guests accept and agree to these terms and conditions. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition and no correspondence will be entered in to.
4. Prizes. Four prizes are available and winners will be drawn from entrants to win that specific prize there is NO option to choose. All prizes are for two people. Each travel guest of the winner must be at least 18 years of age at the date of travel, or if younger than 18, must have parental or guardian consent to travel. The Prize does include travel from the UK (including Northern Ireland, the Channel islands and Isle of Man) but does not include any meals, or any other expenses associated with the trip. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash except in the sole discretion of the Promoter, which reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
The Loch Lomond prize must be redeemed by 31st October 2014.
The Exmoor / Dartmoor prize must be redeemed by the 31st March 2014.
The Lake District Prize must be redeemed between the 1st September 2013 and 30th June 2014.
The Pembrokeshire Coast Experience must be redeemed by the 31st March 2014
5. Prize Draw. On or about 1 September 2013, the Promoter will hold a random computerised draw to select one (1) prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period to each of the four separate competitions. The potential winners will be notified within three (3) days of the draw by e-mail and/or telephone. The Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected if the potential winner cannot be reached within three (3) days after the draw, or does not meet eligibility criteria, or does not fully comply with these terms and conditions.
6. Publicity: Acceptance of the Prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of their name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consent. The winner may withdraw consent to such use by contacting the Promoter in writing at Merrell®, a division of Wolverine Europe Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG.
7. Liability: Subject to paragraph 8 the Promoter is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost entries; (b) errors or delays in entering; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter which may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted; and (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Competition. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind, virus, or any malfunction of the Competition website or any data transmissions preventing or limiting participation in the Competition. Each entrant is responsible for taking appropriate measures to protect his/her data and/or software stored on his/her computer, mobile device and/or telephone equipment. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Competition, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as originally planned, the Promoter at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify or cancel the Competition.
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the Promoter’s liability for (i) any personal injury or death resulting directly from the Promoter’s negligence and/or (ii) the Promoter’s fraud.
9. Winner. The name and county of the Prize winner may be requested by sending the Promoter a self addressed, stamped envelope, attn: Merrell® National Parks competition 2013, by 31 Dec 2013.
11. The UK National Parks would like to send entrants direct marketing information about their goods and services. Please tick the box on the entry form if you would like to receive such information.
12. Governing Law: This Competition is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
13. Promoter: The Promoter of the Competition is Merrell®, a division of Wolverine Europe Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG