Go green while trekking through the woods. This tabbed sock is constructed using recycled water bottles without sacrificing premium comfort and quality. Offers zoned breathability. Arch compression and a tab for extra achilles protection.
Low Cut Tab/Select Cushioning
• Repreve® fiber is made from recycled plastic bottles offering an environmentally friendly moisture wicking and durable fabric
• Arch band support to fight fatigue
• Mesh zones for breathability
• Cushioning in the heel and toe buffers rough terrain
• Cushioned heel tab
• Reinforced heel and toe for added strength
• Seamless toe closure for comfort
• Fabric: Top, Last: 74% Polyester, 24% Nylon, 2% Lycra®; 2nd: 78% Polyester, 20% Nylon, 2% Lycra®
Machine wash cold with like colors. Only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
C DiggitySo comfortable!Love the ankle tab! I live in Alaska and usually wear thick merino wool socks, I got these so they would actually fit in my running shoes. Pretty colors, great value, highly recommend if you need a new set of regular socks.
True to SizeFits too Bignull
Fits too BigFits 1/2 Size too BigTrue to SizeFits 1/2 Size too SmallFits too Small
Fits too NarrowFits NarrowTrue to SizeFits WideFits Too Wide
SizingTrue to Size
Yes, I recommend this product.
No, I do not recommend this product.
Oct 25, 2018
Love the ankle tab! I live in Alaska and usually wear thick merino wool socks, I got these so they would actually fit in my running shoes. Pretty colors, great value, highly recommend if you need a new set of regular socks.