Featuring prints created by Noelle Phares, a She Explores featured artist. Noelle, an environmental scientist, fuses the beauty of the outdoors with her left-brain attention to detail, blending organic shapes with paintings of the wild places she loves.
This performance sock features a multi color design in a unique photo-like printing technique. Left and right fitting socks built with Repreve® fiber to provide an environmentally friendly moisture wicking performance.
• Repreve® fiber is made from recycled plastic bottles offering an environmentally friendly and durable fabric
• 360 degree printed graphic
• Anatomical left and right features for great fit
• Arch band support to fight fatigue
• Mesh zones for breathability
• Fabric: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex exclusive of decoration
For best results: Wash inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.