FIT + SUPERIOR TRACTION: All-day comfort in uncomfortable places with the same great out-of-the-box fit you expect from Moab, the waterproof FST has updated athletic styling and a lighter midsole.
• M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
• Leather/Mesh and TPU print upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Mesh lining
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Vibram® MegaGrip outsole provides the best combination of stickiness and durability for sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces
• 5 mm lug depth
• Weight: 1lb 12oz/796g (full pair)
Waterproof, moisture-wicking technology to keep you dry.
Jack28Same Merrell quality keeps me coming backMy fifth pair of Moabs. I can't say enough about them so I just keep buying a new pair every winter and keep my last pair for when I am going to be truly mucking around.
AgeSize and Width Purchased:GenderProduct Use
Daily work and hiking
SizeTrue to Size
SizeTrue to SizeFits too BigFits too Small
SizeFits too BigFits 1/2 Size too BigTrue to SizeFits 1/2 Size too SmallFits too Small
Width:Fits too NarrowFits NarrowTrue to SizeFits WideFits Too Wide
Yes, I recommend this product.
No, I do not recommend this product.
Same Merrell quality keeps me coming back
Jan 25, 2018
My fifth pair of Moabs. I can't say enough about them so I just keep buying a new pair every winter and keep my last pair for when I am going to be truly mucking around.