Choprock, Black, dynamic
$120.00
USD 120.00
InStock
Ratings & Reviews (8)
(8)
0.9
Rating Breakdown
Rating Breakdown
5 Star
(rsSummary.count)
4 Star
(rsSummary.count)
3 Star
(rsSummary.count)
2 Star
(rsSummary.count)
1 Star
(rsSummary.count)

0% of reviewers recommend this product

Performance
Lightweight, comfortable, dependable and durable! - by , May 22, 2019
5/ 5 Stars
I walk, jog, run or hike almost on regular basis, so I require a pair of shoes that offers lightness, comfort and dependability. My Flame Orange Chop Rock is my third Merrell hiking shoes. It has been tested in many trails around Gatineau Park, Canada. I hike Waterfall Trail, Lauriault Trail, Mountain King, and Wolf Trail all on my Merrell Chop Rock. I crossed streams, creeks, muddy waters, all in the comfort of my extra lightweight Merrell, knowing my toes would be protected and it would quickly be dry right another hundred of metres afterward. I step on rocks confidently, knowing it has very strong grip on its surface. Durability of the footwear is a bonus ... like my two previous Merrell that I still wear as substitutes to my new Merrell footwear.

Lightweight, comfortable, dependable and durable!

May 22, 2019
I walk, jog, run or hike almost on regular basis, so I require a pair of shoes that offers lightness, comfort and dependability. My Flame Orange Chop Rock is my third Merrell hiking shoes. It has been tested in many trails around Gatineau Park, Canada. I hike Waterfall Trail, Lauriault Trail, Mountain King, and Wolf Trail all on my Merrell Chop Rock. I crossed streams, creeks, muddy waters, all in the comfort of my extra lightweight Merrell, knowing my toes would be protected and it would quickly be dry right another hundred of metres afterward. I step on rocks confidently, knowing it has very strong grip on its surface. Durability of the footwear is a bonus ... like my two previous Merrell that I still wear as substitutes to my new Merrell footwear.
Merrell's reply

Have lots of awesome adventures! 😊 😎

Time tested - by , May 13, 2019
5/ 5 Stars
I am very impressed with the Merrell Brand of Men’s shoe. I have purchased six pairs of different styles over the past 4 years and I am never disappointed. I am a hip replacement wearer and comfort and support is a must which is why I come back to Merrell over and over. I may pay a bit more but the quality is worth it!

Time tested

May 13, 2019
I am very impressed with the Merrell Brand of Men’s shoe. I have purchased six pairs of different styles over the past 4 years and I am never disappointed. I am a hip replacement wearer and comfort and support is a must which is why I come back to Merrell over and over. I may pay a bit more but the quality is worth it!
Shoe drains well and comfortable - by , Apr 25, 2019
5/ 5 Stars
Shoe drained well when walking through streams. Very comfortable and sized as expected.

Shoe drains well and comfortable

Apr 25, 2019
Shoe drained well when walking through streams. Very comfortable and sized as expected.
Merrell's reply

Thanks for the feedback Bob!

Good for my job - by , Apr 19, 2019
5/ 5 Stars
I work in wet environments and water proof shoes make my feet sweat too much. Also some of the previous Merrells I have had, were too heavy for the amount of steps I walk on concrete or pavement. These were much lighter in comparison. This had a tie box that is just strong enough and when my feet get wet the shoes dry much faster than other shoes I have had. I have only been beating in them for a month. They have held up so far.

Good for my job

Apr 19, 2019
I work in wet environments and water proof shoes make my feet sweat too much. Also some of the previous Merrells I have had, were too heavy for the amount of steps I walk on concrete or pavement. These were much lighter in comparison. This had a tie box that is just strong enough and when my feet get wet the shoes dry much faster than other shoes I have had. I have only been beating in them for a month. They have held up so far.
The Choprocks are awesome! - by , Apr 10, 2019
5/ 5 Stars
I have been using the Choprocks for about a month and a half and absolutely love them. I've used them on the trail and on the river while kayaking and have honestly not found one thing that I don't like. They're comfortable, light weight, have great traction and drain well. Another great product from Merrell!

The Choprocks are awesome!

Apr 10, 2019
I have been using the Choprocks for about a month and a half and absolutely love them. I've used them on the trail and on the river while kayaking and have honestly not found one thing that I don't like. They're comfortable, light weight, have great traction and drain well. Another great product from Merrell!
Merrell's reply

Thank you for sharing your awesome review!

Excellent Lightweight Hiking Shoe - by , Mar 23, 2019
5/ 5 Stars
I was looking for a light weight, fast drying, comfortable hiking shoe that still offered sufficient foot protection bottom and front... found it. Break-in hike of 19 miles with 23lb pack on Mt Cheaha's (Alabama) more challenging trails proved their worth. Warm enough with morning temps near 30 and cool enough with afternoons in the upper 70s (welcome to Bama weather), plenty of grip on the rock scrambles and steep climbs, good traction in mud and "important" lug design dumped it out efficiently avoiding dragging extra weight down trail. Perhaps the best feature (for me)... crazy quick drain and quick dry. Just keep walking and they pretty much take care of themselves! For this trip I used Darn Tough wool socks. In 20s and below I would switch to waterproof socks for rain etc. Thank's Merrell, I have a new favorite shoe for about 80% of my trips going forward. The other 20%? Hanging on to my Merrell Moabs, we have been thru too much to completely break up now.

Excellent Lightweight Hiking Shoe

Mar 23, 2019
I was looking for a light weight, fast drying, comfortable hiking shoe that still offered sufficient foot protection bottom and front... found it. Break-in hike of 19 miles with 23lb pack on Mt Cheaha's (Alabama) more challenging trails proved their worth. Warm enough with morning temps near 30 and cool enough with afternoons in the upper 70s (welcome to Bama weather), plenty of grip on the rock scrambles and steep climbs, good traction in mud and "important" lug design dumped it out efficiently avoiding dragging extra weight down trail. Perhaps the best feature (for me)... crazy quick drain and quick dry. Just keep walking and they pretty much take care of themselves! For this trip I used Darn Tough wool socks. In 20s and below I would switch to waterproof socks for rain etc. Thank's Merrell, I have a new favorite shoe for about 80% of my trips going forward. The other 20%? Hanging on to my Merrell Moabs, we have been thru too much to completely break up now.
Merrell's reply

Thanks for your awesome feedback!

JUNK - by , Mar 22, 2019
1/ 5 Stars
thin, and very slippery on the soles with minimum amount of water

JUNK

Mar 22, 2019
thin, and very slippery on the soles with minimum amount of water
Merrell's reply

Hi Pete! We're sorry to hear of your disappointment. We want you to feel safe in your Merrells. Our team is here to help! Give us a call, 800.288.3124.

all purpose - by , Mar 19, 2019
5/ 5 Stars
As advertised. I spend a lot of time in and out of the water, kayaking rafting etc. It is the perfect shoe for water and terrain.

all purpose

Mar 19, 2019
As advertised. I spend a lot of time in and out of the water, kayaking rafting etc. It is the perfect shoe for water and terrain.
Merrell's reply

Thanks for your great feedback Mike!