• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Ballistic mesh upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Protective rubber toe cap
• M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
• Molded TPU heel counter for added stability
• Breathable mesh lining
• Kinetic Fit™ BASE insole is contoured like your foot and provides flexible, intuitive support for connected and protected movement
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• Lightweight FlexPlate™ technology provides torsional rigidity tuned to end use
• Vibram® TC5+
• FlexIndex Grade 4
• 3mm Lug Depth
• Weight: 1lbs 15oz / 884g
As adaptable as the reptile it's inspired by, this athletic mid-height hiker features protection, stability, and ultra-lightweight construction.
Extra support and comfort for the toughest treks with heavy packs.
Danomano_86Great boot!One of my favorite boots from Merrell! Wore Merrell through 9 years in the army and still do for my hiking and adventures. Great traction, very breathable, comfy and I love the different look!
Product UsageHiking and anything else of the sidewalk!
SizingTrue to Size
Yes, I recommend this product.
No, I do not recommend this product.
Aug 12, 2018
One of my favorite boots from Merrell! Wore Merrell through 9 years in the army and still do for my hiking and adventures. Great traction, very breathable, comfy and I love the different look!