Suede and nubuck
HOW TO USE
• To remove the spots rub the suede and nubuck block back and forth in several directions.
• Rub harder in the areas where the spot is visible.
• For deep stubborn stains, wet the edge of the bar with a small amount of water and rub the stained area.
• Allow to dry. If water spots appear, rub with the dry end of the bar before next use by rubbing on a clean, rough surface.
• After cleaning with the block, raise the nap by brushing the suede or nubuck with the Merrell brush.