Montaña de Siete Colores looks like the Earth threw a party. Unreal colors pour down the slopes of this northern Andes mountain in Peru. It’s called Rainbow Mountain, and it’s like no other place on the planet. Merrell partnered with local Peruvian artist Ilustronauta to create the funky illustrations featured on these performance socks. Bright psychedelic designs of a llama trail runner reflect the vibrant culture and artwork found in this amazing place. To see more from the artist, visit his instagram, @ilustronauta.
Over the Calf
• Coolmax® Moisture Management
• Arch band support to fight fatigue
• Mesh zones for breathability
• Anatomical left and right features
• Sock has the fit of other size S/M Merrell socks
• Exclusive of Decoration
• Fabric: 87% Polyester, 8% Nylon, 5% Lycra
Wash inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.