Moab 2 Ventilator Mid Waterproof Composite Toe CSA Work Boot Wide Width
• Merrell M Select ™ DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Waterproof full grain leather and textile upper
• Non-metallic hardware
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective and abrasion resistant rubber toe cap
• Molded TPU heel counter for stability
• External lateral stability arms with spray rubber for security and durability
• Breathable mesh lining
• KINETIC FIT™ Elite blended EVA countered footbed with maximum zonal support in the forefoot, arch and heel
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
• Composite safety toe for lightweight non-metallic protection; rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75
• Strobel waterproof construction
• EH rated ASTM F2413-11
• Puncture resistant meets ASTM PR standards
• Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole; Mark II tested
• Merrell M Select
• 5mm lug depth
WijayGood bootsJust bought these boots for winter outdoor work. I work at a gatehouse where i tested these boots under snow slush and slush mixed with salt. I am very impressed with these boots. Not they are water proof, they are also light weight. The grip on snow was amazing.
AgeSize and Width Purchased:GenderProduct Use
SizeFits too Big
SizeTrue to SizeFits too BigFits too Small
SizeFits too BigFits 1/2 Size too BigTrue to SizeFits 1/2 Size too SmallFits too Small
Width:Fits too NarrowFits NarrowTrue to SizeFits WideFits Too Wide
Yes, I recommend this product.
No, I do not recommend this product.
Dec 30, 2017
Just bought these boots for winter outdoor work. I work at a gatehouse where i tested these boots under snow slush and slush mixed with salt. I am very impressed with these boots. Not they are water proof, they are also light weight. The grip on snow was amazing.