Discover lightweight hiking boots that don’t sacrifice support for treks to the Upper Peninsula or the edge of the world. The men’s Sawtooth from Merrell is a durable hiking boot built for long, strenuous hikes. The upper of these men’s backpacking boots combines rugged Ballisticore™ with Nubuck overlays and a breathable mesh lining to keep your feet protected, keep debris out and keep you feeling fresh. Their anatomical, under-arch bridge and Vibram® Chisel Sole encourages a natural stride and incised peripheral lugs dig in to give you the traction you need over varied terrain. Shop our hiking boots for men with a compression-molded foot frame and Merrell Air Cushion to provide shock-absorbent cushioning and reliable stability and comfort. Get outside and explore uncharted territory with the Sawtooth men’s hiking boots today.
• Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
• Nubuck leather and mesh upper
• Nubuck/Ballisticore Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Breathable Mesh Lining maintains foot comfort by ventilating
• EVA removable footbed
• Grade 7 Nylon Insole for trekking
• Compression-molded EVA foot frame provides cushioning
• Merrell® Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• 5.5mm Sole lug depth
• Vibram® Chisel Sole/Trek Rubber
• Weight: 2 lbs 14 ozs.