A legend in leather. The men’s Original Wilderness boot from Merrell is sturdy, comfortable and durable for a perfect fit year after year. Norwegian welt construction on our leather hiking boots puts a wide platform underfoot for stability. Plus, the one-piece, top-grain leather upper with bellows tongue showcases the quality Italian craftsmanship of our hiking footwear. When you’re looking for a long-lasting men’s hiking boot designed to withstand the elements, stick with the Original.
• Norwegian Welt Construction creates a classic, durable sole that can be resoled
• Full grain leather upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Italian metal hardware
• Tesivel™ 3-bar knit lining
• Dual density footbed
• Microporous rubber midsole
• 5mm Leather/TPR Insole
• Crampon-Compatible (Strap-on Only)
• Vibram® Roccia Block Sole/Trek Rubber
• Weight: 3 lbs 8 ozs.