Choose men’s hiking boots that are supportive and durable enough to withstand years of everyday wear. The men’s Moab Mid-height GORE-TEX Wide Width from Merrell is now an even better match for all seasons with the addition of an Aegis® antimicrobial-treated GORE-TEX® lining. Plus, with the GORE-TEX® construction of a breathable mesh upper, these wide-width waterproof boots for men provide protection for anything from light summer rains to unexpectedly deep puddles. Get a grip on slippery, wet surfaces with the Vibram® Multi-Sport Plus sole that increases braking power at the heel for hikes over more demanding terrain. And, enjoy hiking footwear that is not only supportive, but also comfortable enough for long treks thanks to the Merrell® Air Cushion in the midsole.
• Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
• Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
• Ortholite® anatomical footbed
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Compression molded EVA foot frame provides cushioning
• Merrell® Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• 5mm Sole lug depth
• Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
• Weight: 1 lb. 15 ozs.