Free up your running style with men’s barefoot running shoes. Barefoot running helps you adjust to your natural gait, strengthens muscles and often alleviates pain. However, it’s important to ease into this new style to avoid injuries. Our men’s Barefoot Run Bare Access 2 is a minimalist running shoe with a 0mm drop and uniform toe-to-heel cushioning to let your feet land flat with less impact as you adjust. Choosing a more cushioned men’s athletic shoe is ideal for runners who like longer distances, train on harder surfaces or are transitioning to barefoot running. Plus, its breathable upper and feather-light construction adds to your foot freedom. Start your next adventure with men’s barefoot running shoes from Merrell.
• Barefoot construction
• Mesh and synthetic upper
• Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
• External heel stability arm
• 0mm Drop / 8mm Cush / 13.5mm Stack Height
• Integrated microfiber footbed treated with Aegis®
• Merrell Bare Access 2 Sole / Vibram® Pods